Seems I do this every so often, so here goes:
* Divisions is still in limbo because ACX doesn’t like how it was recorded. We are trying to figure this out so we can post the damn thing already. http://www.baddogbooks.com is gearing up to sell audiobooks, but with the first two OOP books already on Audible/iTunes, I don’t want to have the third one on a different platform, and the first two are still selling well where they are.
* Waterways is in review by me. There are a few things that need to be corrected, after which we can submit it to ACX. The first cut at the book took a year and a half, so I don’t know how long the corrections will take, but I think you guys will be pleased with the end product.
* The Mysterious Affair of Giles is awaiting post-production.
* Dude, Where’s My Fox? has been contracted and will be in production soon! Malcolm Ray was both patient and persistent enough to wait until an opportunity for him to narrate a book came up, and talented enough to be a great choice. I loved his sample and look forward to the full book.
* Uncovered is going to be narrated by Savrin just as soon as this Divisions issue gets settled.
So I’m looking forward to having a bunch more titles out this year! Hopefully all those things work out for the best.